Where there is love, there is life

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nothing new

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but there is really nothing new to say. We went to California for a few days over spring break and had a really great time. The kids loved the beach and it was so nice to visit with my dad and Sharon. And of course I really loved getting to spend a little time with Lexia and her family! I sure miss having her live here. It was great!

Otherwise, still feeling pretty much the same. I am working through it and knowing that it takes time. I think part of my problem is that I haven't been going to the gym lately. I just can't find the time or the motivation and it's unfortunate because that really was theraputic for me. Maybe I'll get back soon.

I'll post more later along with some pictures

Love,
Erika

1 comment:

  1. Erika,
    Sorry I haven't been in touch. We still pray for you all. Hope it is getting easier for you. I know that pain will always be there, but someday you will find a way to deal with it. I wish all of you the best!
    Higs & kisses,
    Elma & Ris :-)

    ReplyDelete