Where there is love, there is life

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Buddy Walk

This is going to be a short post with a promise that I will write a real 'update' soon:) I just wanted to take a minute to invite everyone to the Buddy Walk this year. I put all of the details on my caringbridge site so please go there for the details www.caringbridge.org/visit/coltencowell . I am working on a t-shirt design and am placing the order tomorrow. I have created a donate button ONLY as a place for people to pay for their shirts. Please let me know by tonight if you want a t-shirt for $10.oo and let me know via email or facebook if you put a payment in. I know this seems like a difficult way of doing it, hwever, meeting up with everyone to collect the money is way more time consuming:)
Love you all and call me if you have any questions about the walk!
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment